Castle Ashby is the name of a civil parish, an estate village and an English country house in rural Northamptonshire.
Historically the village was set up to service the needs of Castle Ashby House, the seat of the Marquess of Northampton. The village has one small pub-hotel, The Falcon. The village contains many houses rebuilt from the 1860s onwards. These include work by the architect E.F. Law of Northampton, whose work can also be seen nearby at Horton Church. The castle is the result of a licence obtained in 1306, for Walter Langton, Bishop of Coventry, to castellate his mansion in the village of Ashby.