Mears Ashby is a village in the county of Northamptonshire.
Located to the south of the village is Mears Ashby Hall, a fine Grade II listed Jacobean Manor House. The Hall was built in 1637 and was owned by the Stockdale family who descend from the Yorkshire landowning family of the same name. During the 1980s the Hall became known for performances of Operatic Music organised by Frederick Stockdale. The long association of the Stockdale family at Mears Ashby Hall ended when in the 1990s when the house was sold and Hoddington House became the principal family residence. There are a number of windows in the village church commissioned by Sir Edmund Stockdale by noted stained glass artist Lawrence Lee which depict the family's links to the village.