Pitsford is a village and civil parish in West Northamptonshire.
Pitsford Water, which is used for fishing and sailing as well as storing water for the local area, is north-west of the village, but only part of it lies within the parish.
The Historic England website contains details of a total of 15 entries for listed buildings in the parish of Pitsford, all of which are Grade II except for All Saints’ Church which is Grade II. These include:
- All Saints' Church, Church Lane. The church has a Norman doorway. The other parts are later. the Church was restored and the chancel rebuilt in 1867.
- Griffin Inn, High Street
- Pitsford Hall, Moulton Road, which is now used by Pitsford School.
- Sedgebrook Hall, which was built in 1861 and is now a venue for special events.