Sywell is a village and civil parish in West Northamptonshire.
The facilities found in the village include:
- St Peter & St Paul's Church
- Sywell Aerodrome, opened in 1928 and active during World War II
- Aviation Museum
- The Horseshoe pub
- Overstone Squash Club
- Overstone Solarium (caravan park)
- The Overstone Manor (family pub)
- Sywell Reservoir (redundant as a working reservoir and now a country park).
- Overstone Park Cricket Club
- Sywell CEVA Primary School
- Drome Park home of Sywell F.C.