Whiston is a village in the English county of Northamptonshire four miles due east of Northampton. It is in the civil parish of Cogenhoe and Whiston.
Whiston Church is dedicated to St Mary the Virgin. The present building was built for Anthony Catesby in the early 16th century. It is on the hill, separated from the rest of the village, from where it is reached by a footpath. The tower was built first and the church was probably complete by 1534.